Please click on a listing below to find out more about a suitable baking class. Its free of charge and only takes a couple of minutes for you to see what courses and classes are available in your area. Please take a look now.
All of these baking classes have qualified cooking teachers and chefs that can take both beginners to advanced cooking enthusiasts from all ages and genders. Please click a school below to get more information. Its free and only take a couple of minutes.
- Gives students the opportunity to earn their associate’s degree in the culinary arts field in less than 15 months
- Located in Norfolk and Newport News, Virginia.
- Offers externship experiences to students for experience in the field.
- Hosts regular career fairs for employer recruitment.
- Has student housing available.
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AS)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- DIP - Pastry Arts
- DIP - Culinary Arts
- Hotel & Restaurant Management