Ingredients Stir Fry Chicken Recipe Easy
- 1 16-oz. bag shredded cabbage
- 1/2 8-oz. bag shredded carrots
- 1 tablespoon canola oil or roasted sesame oil
- 1/3 cup sesame salad dressing
- 1 16-oz. package cooked and diced chicken
- 1/4 cup peanuts, chopped
- Toss the cabbage and carrots in the oil in a large skillet. Place over medium-high heat and cook, stirring frequently, until the vegetables are limp but still crunchy, about 3 minutes.
- Stir in the dressing and chicken. Heat through. Spoon onto a platter and sprinkle with the peanuts. Serve with rice.