Please click on a listing below to find out more about a suitable cooking class. Its free of charge and only takes a couple of minutes for you to see what courses and classes are available in your area. Please take a look now.
All of these cooking classes have qualified cooking teachers and chefs that can take both beginners to advanced cooking enthusiasts from all ages and genders. Please click a school below to get more information. Its free and only take a couple of minutes.
Your creativity is a big part of who you are and where you're going. To take it, and your future, as far as you want, you need an education that's focused on developing your talents and putting you on the path toward the creative career that stirs your imagination.
- Baking & Pastry (D)
- Culinary Arts (D)
- Culinary Arts (AA)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts
- Has been training students for creative careers since 1921.
- Provides interactive course materials and unique approaches to curriculum that support multiple learning styles.
- Offers a 10% scholarship to eligible active duty, active and drilling members of the Reserve and National Guard.
- Its accelerated online courses allow students to learn new course material every 5 ½ weeks.
- Accredited by the Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools, Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE).
- Hotel & Restaurant Management (BS)