Please click on a listing below to find out more about a suitable cooking class. Its free of charge and only takes a couple of minutes for you to see what courses and classes are available in your area. Please take a look now.
All of these cooking classes have qualified cooking teachers and chefs that can take both beginners to advanced cooking enthusiasts from all ages and genders. Please click a school below to get more information. Its free and only take a couple of minutes.
- Program areas include Culinary Arts, Culinary Management, and more
- Students are taught cooking styles from around the globe, including Classical European, Asian, and Latin cuisine
- Curriculum designed to prepare students for a career as a chef, with course topics that include Culinary Techniques, Management by Menu, and Nutrition
- Alumni have appeared in reality competition shows such as Top Chef
- Join our next Open House on 10/21 (10/28 @ select locations)!
- Art of Cooking (C)
- Art of Cooking (D)
- Baking & Pastry Arts (AAS)
- And more...
The goal of Virginia College lies in its responsibility to its students, the technical and business communities, and the general citizenry. We have a long history of offering new direction to students.
- Pastry Arts
- Culinary Arts