2 Tbsp milk
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp vanilla
4 thick slices of bread
1 tbsp oil / butter
3 tbsp nutella per sandwich
1. Mix the eggs, milk and vanilla together in a shallow bowl big enough to fit your bread slices. Sprinkle in the cinnamon, add more or less depending on your tastes.
2. On medium heat, oil the pan with whatever method you choose.
3. Take two slice of bread and spread Nutella on one side to form a Nutella sandwich.
4. Take the sandwich, lay one side of the bread in the mixture. Immediately flip the sandwich so the other side gets coated. Lift for a moment just to let whatever excess mixture drip off and immediately place into the pan.
5. After a couple of minutes (3-4), flip the sandwich in the pan. Cook until both sides are golden brown.